Its rainy season and after all its fever time, so I thought of including some tips to cure fever with natural herbs available in your surroundings. This tip was given by Mohanan Vaidyar.
Fever, the refining process.
According to Vaidyar, fever is a refining process of our body. Everybody wants to get rid of fever, so when affected by fever everyone either goes to a hospital to get admitted or take self-treatment without thinking why fever comes or how it occurs. But Vaidyar says that fever shows our immunity power. A person who is not affected even by a single fever in a year is surely a serious patient.
How fever occurs?
As in Vaidyar’s language, the harmful bacteria, virus enters into our body when our immunity power is low. These grow inside our body and increases and will become harmful to our body. This is most commonly affected when our body is fighting to continue in its normal temperature when outside temperature is low. When body realizes that these germs will make harm to it, body automatically increases the temperature. And this is fever. The harmful germs cannot live above 37 degree Celsius in our body and they are all destroyed. But due to this, some useful germs in our body is also destroyed. The body has the power to reproduce those germs. We will not allow body to do that, instead we enter harmful chemicals into the body. The best thing is to be calm and give some time to body, says Vaidyar.
Natural ayurvedic medicine for fever.
• The best medicine for fever is ‘Fasting’. You can continue this for two to three days. First day complete fasting, and if necessary you can have tender coconut water or any other fresh fruit juice for the next two days.
• If you are impatient, then you can cure fever with some natural herbs explained by Vaidyar with no side effects.
• Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara), Lesser Galangal, Tinospora Cordifalia, Swertia Chirata, Coriander seeds, dried ginger and cumin. Take 20gm each of these, then bruise it or crush it. Add 1 liter of water and boil it. Continue to boil till the water becomes 250 ml. take 125 ml in morning and 125 ml in evening.
• This kashayam can be given even to a new born baby with one day old. One to two spoon kashayam can be given twice a day. If the child is one year old, 25 to 50 ml kashayam can be given twice a day.
• If you are tired, having less platelet count, or affected by red spots or something on your skin then papaya’s leaves juice can be taken.
• Small children to older one can take papaya’s leaves juice. Aged above ten years can take 25 ml papaya’s leaves juice plus 25 ml milk 3 times a day. Aged below ten years can take 15 ml papaya’s leaves juice plus 25 ml milk 3 times a day. Small children can take 5 ml papaya’s leaves juice plus 25 ml milk 3 times a day. Very small children can take 2 ml papaya’s leaves juice plus 10 ml milk 3 times a day. Vaidyar says with confidence that the platelet count will be increased within 3 days.
But we don’t care all these things; we just want everything to be fast and easy. Vaidyar even noted that eleven rats can be killed with a single paracetamol. He says us to listen and study our body.
Here the milk is not used as a food but it is a medium. In Homeo medicines alcohol is used as a medium, like that milk is used as a medium to carry the papaya’s leaves juice to blood quickly. The milk should be purely ‘a cow’s milk’. According to Mohanan Vaidyar different cow’s milk mixed together is equal to poison! . Not to mention about packet milk, because they are not milk at all.
So when you are affected by fever, don’t be afraid but be Happy.
All contraversies lead to confusion. We cannot find a solution in an emergency situation. May all these diseases keep away from us.
Ippol pachamarunninte agency edutho?
From which source I can buy the medicine for block arteries in delhi . If possible let me know the source and the price .